FX inflows (Loro remittances)
FX (Loro) remittance is an instrument used in international payment operations to receive money from abroad.
The product is intended for all natural persons who have a transaction account for international payments opened with the Bank.
- Quick way of collecting funds from abroad
- Secure and efficient inflow from abroad
To receive a Loro remittance, the client needs to have a transaction account for international payments opened with the Bank.
The documents required for receiving a Loro remittance:
- Instructions for foreign payments (the client's IBAN and SWIFT code).
You can get these instructions in one of the CKB branches, or by e-mail, if you have a signed statement on sending documentation by e-mail, or via E-banking, upon request. If you are a user of E-banking or if you have signed a statement on sending the documentation by e-mail, the Bank will send you a Loro remittance by e-mail, as a confirmation of the inflow received.
The fees charged by the Bank depend on the inflow amount, as follows:
- amounts up to EUR 3,000 - 1%of the amount
- amounts from EUR 3,000 to 50,000 - 0.5%of the amount
- amounts over EUR 50,000 - 0.3% of the amount