CKB Cash Loans with Deposit as Collateral
If you need a cash loan and want to secure it with a time deposit that you hold with our Bank, we offer you a CKB Cash Loan with a Deposit as Collateral.
The loan is intended for residents and non-residents who hold a deposit in the appropriate amount with our Bank.
- The loan is approved in the amounts from €300 to €200,000
- Repayment period from 3 to 48 months
- Possibility to choose the repayment method
- Client's age must be minimum 21 at the time of application
- The loan is approved at an interest rate of 3.00% + interest rate on the deposit used as cash collateral
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange of the loan beneficiary
- Deposit (equal to 110% or 130% of the requested loan amount, depending on the chosen method of loan repayment)
- Loan application form
- Signed copy of ID or copy of residence permit, for a non-resident
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange
- Deposit blocking request
The Bank reserves the right to request additional security or documents, if considered necessary.
After collecting the necessary documents and signing the loan application, please visit one of our branches, where you can apply for a loan. If a guarantor is required as additional security, then the guarantor must also come to the branch at the time of submitting the application, and signing the bill of exchange and other documents.