Ckb Junior Package
CKB has prepared a package of products for students that will support them in everyday life.
If you have never used banking services, now is the right time to do so. As users of the Junior Package, on favourable terms, you will have the opportunity to become familiar with the basic banking products and their benefits.
CKB Junior Package is intended for full-time students from 18 to 24 years of age.
Scope of the CKB Junior Package
- CKB transaction account for national payments
- CKB ISIC Mastercard debit card
- CKB GO, internet and mobile banking
- CKB SMS service
To become a user of the CKB Junior package, you need:
- to be 18 to 24 years old
- have full-time student status
- to be a member of the international student organization ISIC
By joining ISIC, you get a number of privileges and benefits at over 35,000 points of sale worldwide, and you can use the ISIC card as the only international student identification document.
- Identification document
- Certificate of full-time study or certified student card (certified current year status)
- ISIC card or confirmation of payment of ISIC membership fee
- Photo (for ID card or passport) - if the client has not previously applied for a CKB Mastercard ISIC card
In cooperation with the Mastercard company, for all clients who apply for the CKB Junior Package until 31 December 2021 we have provided one free annual membership fee for ISIC in the amount of EUR 6, which is valid until 31 October 2021 or 2022, depending on the school year that you have certified.
If you want to continue using the CKB Junior Package, you need to submit to the Bank, by 31 October each following year, a full-time student certificate, as well as a confirmation of payment of the ISIC membership for the following year.
To apply for the Junior Package, you need to visit the nearest CKB branch and fill out the application form (dodati link sa pristupnicom), and submit the necessary documents.
For pricing of our products and services, see our tariffs.