CKB housing loan for refinance
We are introducing CKB Refinancing Housing Loan with repayment period up to 300 months and amount up to EUR 300,000!
This loan enables you to refinance the existing housing loans approved by banks in Montenegro.
It is intended for residents and non-residents with employment status and regulated residence in Montenegro, employees on definite and indefinite term, seafarers, pensioners, entrepreneurs, and customers with other types of regular income.
- Loan is approved in the amount ranging from EUR 5,000 to EUR 300,000.
- Repayment period ranges from 12 to 300 months
- Longer repayment period enables lower monthly annuity
- Loan is approved at fixed or variable interest rate
|30.000 EUR||105.000 EUR||40.000 EUR|
|Repayment period||120 months||240 months||180 months|
|(Annual) Nominal Interest Rate||5,99%||5,40%||3,90% + 6M Euribor***|
|Monthly repayment||332,84 EUR||716,23 EUR||325,54 EUR|
|Administrative fee||300 EUR||1.050 EUR||400 EUR|
|Total interest||9.940,72 EUR||66.894,43 EUR||18.597,81 EUR|
|Real estate appraisal cost*||60 EUR||60 EUR||60 EUR|
|Property insurance policy*||197,72 EUR||197,72 EUR||197,72 EUR|
|Mortgage agreement||170 EUR||170 EUR||170 EUR|
|Mortgage registration cost||20 EUR||20 EUR||20 EUR|
|Fee for issuing Tittle Deed||8 EUR||8 EUR||8 EUR|
|Effective Interest Rate||6,76%||5,72%||5,94%|
|Total cost of credit**||10.703,44 EUR||68.407,15 EUR||19.478,53 EUR|
|Total repayable||40.703,44 EUR||173.407,15 EUR||59.478,53 EUR|
*The costs of property appraisal and property insurance policy are calculated on the representative example of property of the area of 87 m2 which is provided as collateral. The calculation as of 8. 2. 2023. is used for the representative example.
**Total costs include the sum of interest for the entire period, administrative fee, fee for the 2 bill of exchange (EUR 4) and fee for the inquiry into CBM Credit Bureau (EUR 3), cost of property appraisal (EUR 60), cost of property insurance policy (EUR 197.72), cost of the mortgage agreement (EUR 170.00), cost of mortgage registration (EUR 20) and fee for the issuance of Deed of Title (EUR 8).
***6 M Euribor as of 15/09/2022 amounts to 1,538.
Annual nominal interest rate NIR
Annual effective interest rate
Loan approval fee
The loan calculator is for informational purposes only and cannot be used for other purposes. The calculation of the effective interest rate in this loan calculator includes the costs of the bill of exchange (2 EUR) and the inquiry to the Credit Registry (3 EUR), as well as the amount of the loan approval fee which is 1% of the loan amount
- The customer must have minimum 21 years of age at the time of application for the loan
- Up to 70 years of age on the date of last annuity
- Attachment of salary/pension of the borrower
- Bill of exchange and bill authorization of the borrower
- Co-debtor/endorser (optional)
- 1st rank mortgage on the property registered in favor of the bank;
- Property insurance policy tied to the bank;
- Risk life insurance policy - optional;
- Bill of exchange and bill authorization of the legal person (in exceptional cases)
- Authorization for collection from the account of the legal person (in exceptional cases)
- Loan application
- Signed copy of the identity document or copy of the residence permit in the case of a non-resident
- Attachment of salary/pension of the borrower/co-debtor/endorser
- Bill of exchange of the borrower
- Certificate of employment of the borrower/co-debtor/endorser (not older than 30 days) or pension cheque
- Employment contract (optional)
- Severance pay statement
- Consent for access to RCB
- Copy of payment order for RCB
- Deed of Title not older than 30 days
- Authorization for property appraisal
- Copy of seafarer book
- Confirmation of debt from another bank
- Bank's letter of intent and consent for the registration of the next rank mortgage (optional)
The Bank reserves the right to request additional security or documents, if considered necessary.
After collecting the necessary documents and signing the loan application, please visit one of our branches, where you can apply for a loan. If a guarantor is required as additional security, then the guarantor must also come to the branch at the time of submitting the application, and signing the bill of exchange and other documents.