CKB commercial factoring

  • Improve your operations!
  • Do not let that unpaid invoices limit or slow down your business!
  • Increase your business liquidity without asset encumbrance!

Product description

CKB commercial factoring is one of a kind service on the banking and financial market of Montenegro taken from very successful practice of the members of OTP Group Crnogorska Komercijalna Banka is a part of. This service enables repurchase of your short term receivables with maturity of maximum 180 days for goods sold or services performed before they are due for payment. Commercial factoring works in a way that 70% to 90% of the invoice value less the factoring interests and fees is immediately disbursed to your account while the remaining 10% to 30% of the invoice value is disbursed to your account upon maturity once the buyer of goods or services-debtor pays full invoice value to the bank.

Who is this service for?

  • Clients who need additional working capital.
  • Clients who have commercial contracts and long term cooperation with their buyers-debtors.
  • Clients who want to offer more favorable payment terms to their buyers than the competitors.


For more information please visit the nearest CKB Business Unit or call CKB Call Center at +19894.