International payments (Nostro remittances)
FX remittance is an instrument used in international payment operations. It enables clients to make payments to and receive payments from international partners related to purchasing or selling goods. FX remittance, as an international payment instrument, may also be used for transfers related to performed services, and various transfers related to public and private sector.
Nostro remittance is a money transfer by which Bank clients make international payments on different grounds.
International payments are intended for the companies that need to perform money transactions with foreign business partners quickly and easily.
- Facilitating payments between partners internationally where there is mutual trust
- Simple way to perform international payments
- Extremely inexpensive way to perform international payments
To perform the international transfer, the Bank should be provided with the following documents:
- Invoice, pro-forma invoice or an underlying contract
- Instructions on FX account of international partner, i.e. recipient
- Payment order, signed and stamped (if stamp is foreseen by the company’s statute)
The Bank charges the following fees:
Fees for transfers to Serbia:
- for amounts up to EUR 5,000 - EUR 15
- for amounts over EUR 5,000 - 0.3%, but not be less than EUR 26
Fees for transfers to other countries:
- for amounts up to EUR 5,000 EUR 20
- for amounts over EUR 5,000 0.3%, but not be less than EUR 31
Provision for conversion of convertible currencies:
- for amount up to € 20.000, conversion is done by currency rate from exchange list of CKB for foreigne currency without fee
- for amount from € 20.000 up to € 80.000, conversion is done by currency formed on basis of current course in international financial market, by commission of 0.5%.
- for amount over € 80.000, conversion is done by currency formed on basis of current course in international financial market, by commission of 0.3%.
If the client wants to bear the costs of the final user of funds (option “OUR”), besides standard commission he has to pay costs of additional commission as follows:
- From 1€ to 4999€ - 10.00€
- From 4999€ to 12500€ - 15.00€
- From 12500€ and more- 20.00€